Our Approach to Serving Our Community
Posted on: July 28, 2022
CORA’s mission is to provide nutritious food to community members facing food insecurity.
- Remove barriers to providing healthy, nutritious, and diverse foods. We make food available to everybody who needs it, regardless of their circumstances, and we give people the option to choose what they receive whenever possible.
- Provide respectful and dignified customer service at all times. Create an environment that is friendly and inclusive.
- Prioritize and empower the people we serve. We are dedicated to making decisions based on the lived experiences of the people we assist, and we are working with the community to make this happen.
- Foster a culture of collaboration and cooperation that engages a network of community members, organizations, and partners.
- Implement evidence-based decision-making throughout the organization. We use data, family input, and feedback to help us make better decisions and use these insights to improve our programs, services, and operations.
- Maintain public trust by making efficient and compassionate use of resources entrusted to us and by remembering that achieving our mission is only possible because of the generosity of others.
Other CORA Posts:
CORA’s Mid-Impact Report January 23, 2023
CORA envisions a community without hunger. A healthy, strong, and connected community where all people have equitable a [...] Read On...